Thursday, May 29, 2008

yay :)

I was so happy to see that people still swing by here. Thank you all for your comments. I really do appreciate them!! Things have been going better since I said, No More! and I'm able to take a deep breath and not fantasize about beating the living daylights out of her. I tried to talk to her to figure out a solution, but that went no where fast. We haven't talked since. C has completely stopped answering her phone calls, and she is texting to have the kids call her. I think this is going to work out okay. The only problem is now she is holding it all in until she sees us. When C dropped 9K off at school yesterday she was there at the same time dropping the girls off and apparantly they got into a screaming match in the school parking lot. :P Classy on both their parts. Oh well. At least I didn't have to witness it. She told me I was being a control freak because I don't want her calling all hours of the day to whine and bitch at us. Uh-huh...riiiiiiiight. Anyways!

New News-I am trying to get a work-from-home job with about.com writing articles. How snazzy would that be? 2 articles a month and updating a blog 3 times a week. Sounds like fun to me. :) Well, wish me luck and thank you, Mister M, Lacey and clever girl for your comments. That's what makes it so worth writing. :)

Nothin but love,
K

4 comments:

Mister-M said...

Keep pointing him to the low contact link I gave you in the other post.

He needs to continue to master disengaging and not giving her a forum for her madness.

Mister-M said...

What's the topicality of your potential writing gig(s)? Anything specific (you wish to share)?

TripleKTrouble said...

I am doing Parenting Preschoolers. I am a nanny for 1 preschooler and technically 4K should still be in preschool. I wrote a mock article for my entry about picky eaters. I don't think it was that good, but oh well. :) Thank you for the interest!

Unknown said...

I have been reading your blog and just started mine. i am also dealing with being a stepmother to kids that have a horrible Biomom. If you would like to read it my url is : http://onlythestepmother.wordpress.com/

I am looking forward to reading your blog further.