Saturday, March 21, 2009

House!

C and I decided that with us extending our family in the next year or so it was time to get out of the craphole apartment we live in where kids are not allowed to skateboard, ride their bikes, rollerblade or do anything that might cause "noise". We found a beautiful house, in a cul-de-sac, on the same street as his parents! The kids already have tons of friends there, not to mention we can just send them over to Grandma and Grandpa's whenever! We move May 1st so if you don't hear from me for a while it's not my usual laziness, it's that I'm packing/moving/setting up new internet. :) My brother is going to live with us for about a year (aka until my nesting instincts give way and I just HAVE to have the nursery set up) I am sooo excited. I am sick of living in an apartment. A tiny apartment at that. Thing I am most excited about: a washer and dryer! I am so sick of lugging loads of laundry up to our expensive, dirty laundromat. Now I can just toss a load in and go to work! No more camping out on top of washers so no one steals my clothes. Now my brother won't be camping out in my living room either! I'm excited because now I get to buy new furniture because we don't have enough for a 2000 sq ft house! We live in a 900 sq ft apartment. That's over twice our living space. Ah and no more freeway noise! :) There are so many things I'm excited for! :D Praise the Lord!!!! For He is Good!!!

4 comments:

perdido said...

That's awesome!

Smirking Cat said...

How great! A bigger house is always good. Hope you have a smooth and easy-as-possible move!

Stephanie said...

Yay! That's awesome. I'll be excited to see some pics of the new digs.

It was great to read your story, too. What a roller coaster, but I'm glad you've come out the other side. Sometimes it's those really hard, ugly, emotional times that bond us together the tightest.

Anonymous said...

Yippy! I can imagine how excited you are...we (5 of us at the time...#6 in my belly) lived in a 850sqft apartment for 7 months and boy howdy was that LONG enough for me! Congrats!