Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sickies

I have been really sick the past few weeks. I got better for about 3 days and now I'm feeling so light headed I had to have C drive me to work. I am dizzy and burning up but my feet are cold. Fan-Freakin-Tastic. :P

I'll be back with more as soon as I don't feel like the chair is getting swept out from under me.

Hope all your Christmas' were good, ours was wonderful. The kids got SO much stuff. SO SO much. lol...I was always jealous as a child of kids who got two christmas' like that...now my prespective is much different but dude, these kids do get way more than kids whose parents aren't divorced! Although it doesn't make up for the emotional pain...ever. I'm sorry if i'm rambling..I'm going to go lie down now. :P

-Poor Poor K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!

jules said...

I was sick for the holidays two years ago...not fun. Get better soon!