Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Weird terminology

Not much going on since the kids are back with their mom till tomorrow night...just thought of something funny C said this weekend. He asked if 6K and I changed together in the same room, and if she saw me naked. I thought it was a weird question since it wasn't the first time we've changed in the same room, I mean I'm modest, I turn my back and she turns hers, kinda like being in a locker room...but C asks "did she see your ya-ya?" I started laughing hysterically. Did you just say...ya-ya? and I said no, I already had my jeans almost pulled up when she walked in. Why? and he goes, oh you know she is getting so damned observant I'm sure she would run home and ask mommy why she has so much hair there and K doesn't? Then questions about me waving my 'ya-ya' around would come about and blah-de-freakin-blah. I repeat it was an odd question. I just raised my eyebrows and said ew. you just made me think about your ex wife's 'ya-ya'

haha anyways I just find the terminology 'ya-ya' to be hilarious. I've never heard him say that word before, and the 3 year old calls everything under her armpits her butt. no amount of correcting will stop it. I was leaning on the counter to get closer to the mirror to put on make-up and I was leaning on her toothbrush, and she goes "K. Your BUTT is on my toothbrush" lol it was cute.

2 comments:

Alice Nelson (Playgroundropout) said...

Yeah - my soon-to-be step daughter (the 5 year old, Jan) calls it her "skinny". I have NO idea why, but I must admit, I was a little disturbed the first time I heard her say it. I asked Mr.Brady and apparently he has no idea where she got that word from either.

TripleKTrouble said...

skinny? lol, kids are sooo strange. :)