Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wooo-sahhh

I'm rubbing my earlobes and woo-saahh-ing.

I was flipping back thru Stephanie's blog, and came across this. I never saw it, posted almost a year ago. Apparently, I was tagged. :) So, Stephanie, it's a year late, but here it is. :)

The rules:1. List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet.
2. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish.
3. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative.

A- Ambidextrous :) I really am!
B- Boisterous
C-Cunning
D- Determined
E- Evangelistic
F- Friendly
G- Gregarious
H- Harmonious
I- Interpersonal
J- Judicious
K- Kinky ;)
L- Lazy (in a good way)
M- Meticulous
N- Nefarious
O- Obstinate
P- Practical
Q- Queen of this house
R- Resolute
S- Stubborn
T- (in) Transition
U- Utilitarian
V- Vainglorious
W- Wishful
X- XXIII
Y- Young
Z- Zany

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Better late than never, huh? ;)