Thursday, October 11, 2007

Babies, Kids and Vasectomies, oh my!

Last night I sat C down and told him how I really felt about IVF. I know he had expressed that was the route he wanted to take, but just the thought makes me cringe. I'm too young to be undergoing fertility treatments. I cried and told him I wasn't trying to be selfish, and I know that's a major surgery to get a reversal, not to mention expensive, but it would just mean so much to me to do it naturally. He told me he understood, and will do it! I felt so much better! As we were driving to pick up the kids from their Wednesday church groups he said, "Well, pretty soon after the wedding we will have to get that taken care of so we can start trying!" I was sooo happy. :) I love my man.

2 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

You are so lucky to find someone who will reverse what so many of us are having a hard time trying to get our husbands to do!!!!! (is that a major run on sentence, or what?!)
congratulations and good luck!!!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Good for him! And good for you! I hope it all works out well. Keep us posted.