Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fires

Currently I'm in Lakewood. This is because I have been evacuated. My family got evacuated and wanted me with them...So C is in San Diego still, the kids are down near the stadium with their mom at her friends house because they were evacuated as well...Everyone please pray for our safety... This is so scary. My brother's friend's new house they had just moved into 3 days ago burned down. One of our old houses in Rancho Bernardo burned as well. All my friends and family are evacuated...Everyone except C's parents thank god.

God have mercy on us all. Thank you in advance for your prayers....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our family will definitely be praying for yours. I'm sorry you have to go through something like this. I pray that they get the fires under control soon and your family is all ok.