Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just. Stop. The. Screaming. Please.

For the love of God. Stop.

Leiven finalllly fell asleep. This is the moment Conan (whose mom spoils him rotten) decides WE MUST go upstairs where the baby is sleeping. This house echo's so much there is no way we wouldn't wake Leiven if we did that, so I block the stairs and tell him no, we can't do that but we can go outside/watch backyardagins/play with toys/eat crackers...ANYTHING. But no, he keeps grabbing my hand and dragging me back to the stairs, time and again, only to start screaming at the bottom of the stairs when I say no. Since I started writing this he's been standing next to me screaming. *sigh* He always gets his way if he crys long enough and I'm tired of it. He knows if he stands here screaming I (normally) would give in and let him have whatever he wants but noooo I'm not going to do that today. we are NOT waking the baby. Any ideas anyone? I mean, aside from Nyquil. lol JK JK!

~~~Continued~~~

I wound up violating all laws and giving Conan his blankie and binky. Hey, it stopped the screaming. :)

No comments: