Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fires cont.

So we survived through the fires. Life has been SO hectic since then that I've no time to post. First off, thank God none of my family lost their homes. Only 3 members of our church lost theirs which is a miracle because our church is right beneath the worst burn area.

Well, that's good at least. On a bad note, a lot of people are losing their jobs. Including C. He was working for a rain gutter company doing sales and canvasing but HEY! No one gives a rats ass about home improvement right now because, one, lord only knows how this is going to affect the economy, and two, who is thinking about rain gutters when fire season isn't even over for 2 more months! My dad is worried about his job and he is a VP for a very large title company. Real estate is going down the tubes...*sigh* How depressing.

Okay I'm done with my pity party. :) Cutest thing this weekend: We were all watching the movie Torque and I was oogling the hot main guy, Ford (Martin Henderson) and I told the girls that he's my boyfriend and C says "He's fou-fou." So I start laughing and denying his 'fou-fou-ness'. The kids don't say anything at this moment. A few minutes later, C and I get up to step outside for a smoke and 4K comes around the corner before we walk outside, and says, "K?" and I say, "what honey?" and she goes "you're boyfriend's fou-fou." Then turns around and walks back into the living room. Haha, I don't care, I still think he's hot. :)

1 comment:

jules said...

He is hot, but I must agree, a little fou-fou. I hope you are willing to share boyfriends.