Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weeeeelllll...

So I ran the idea of inviting the Ex to church with us by C, and he almost had a coronary. So needless to say, it didn't happen. I felt bad about it for about 5 minutes (seconds) but realized having her there would disrupt me so much I couldn't only NOT focus on the message, I would have to stand introducing her, and since she never changed her name, it would be rather awkward. Sitting next to her for 30 minutes at a school event is enough to make me nauseous. I don't think I could handle the hour and half of church. On a good note! Her friend is moving in with her for a few months, and I have heard nothing but high standing remarks about this lady from the kids, and even met her myself and found her to be an exceptionally nice person. Apparently she has been talking to the Ex about how badly she treats C and I, and is a very devout Christian!! So maybe I don't have to take the burden of her everlasting life on my shoulders, because a friend of hers is doing it for me! (booo-yah!)

Okay well I hope everyone is having a wonderful October, and oooh Halloween is coming up! Fun Fun Fun. C and I are going to LA for the weekend of Halloween, so we are going to have SO much fun!

I see there are these new fangled things like following blogs, but omg, it took me forever to even post who's blogs I look at I don't know if I can figure out this new thing too! I will try though, because I really enjoy reading other peoples stories. :) If not only to humble myself, to better myself as well. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I will definitely be praying that the new roommate will get through to her. It would be so awesome for everyone involved if she really had a true, life-changing experience!